Let’s take a look at alcohol and phenols, how are they classified, method of preparation, structure, and IUPAC nomenclature. We will go through the preparation of alcohols from alkenes, carbonyl compounds, alkyl halides and amines with the help of corresponding mechanisms in great depth. Alcohols and phenols are similar compounds having the same functional group attached to the hydrocarbon chain and benzene respectively.
Use these free google slides themes for easy editing your chemistry class report and a research thesis. The template can be easily customized in PowerPoint Template or as slides.
Main Features of this PowerPoint Template and Google Slides Themes:
- Title Slide: you can put a catchy and attractive title here with an attractive background picture of the topic
- About Your Topic: this will help you explain the theme, suggestion, or argument regarding a topic, make sure to add short points to it.
- Explain Your Topic: explain and interact with your viewers about a part of the discussion with the images as an additive element.
- Picture Slides: describe the topic by adding only images, visuals, or process info-graphs.
- Differences Slides: give differential slides about your product (pros and cons)
- Table Comparison: Slides For Comparison by Table Styles (Differences slides)
- About Section: here you can add a thank you slide with your bio.
- Review Concept Slide: address the main points of your presentation.