Alternating current or AC has unlimited advantages as it can be used in an inductor, capacitor a or series circuit in which it supplies a constantly changing current. The major difference between alternating and direct current is that AC periodically changes its direction with the magnitude. The major applications of AC are transformers and the least power damage to products which high power factor. So, use this professional physics presentation for getting higher grades.
Use these free google slides themes for easy editing your Physics class report and a research thesis. The template can be easily customized in PowerPoint Template or as slides.
Main Features of this PowerPoint Template and Google Slides Themes:
- Title Slide: you can put a catchy and attractive title here with an attractive background picture of the topic
- About Your Topic: this will help you explain the theme, suggestion, or argument regarding a topic, make sure to add short points to it.
- Explain Your Topic: explain and interact with your viewers about a part of the discussion with the images as an additive element.
- Picture Slides: describe the topic by adding only images, visuals, or process info-graphs.
- Differences Slide: give differential slides about your product (pros and cons) and multi-paragraph for various uses.
- About Section: here you can add a thank you slide with your bio.