Electric potential is defined as the work required for taking charges through two potential range. The major branches of electrostatic potential include capacitance, dielectrics, and polarizers whereas the major fields of applications are equipotential surfaces that have the same potential throughout their region.
Concepts including electric potential energy inside the electric field and system of charges are also studied.
Use these free google slides themes for easy editing your Physics class report and a research thesis. The template can be easily customized in PowerPoint Template or as slides.
Main Features of this PowerPoint Template and Google Slides Themes:
- Title Slide: you can put a catchy and attractive title here with an attractive background picture of the topic
- About Your Topic: this will help you explain the theme, suggestion, or argument regarding a topic, make sure to add short points to it.
- Explain Your Topic: explain and interact with your viewers about a part of the discussion with the images as an additive element.
- Picture Slides: describe the topic by adding only images, visuals, or process info-graphs.
- Differences Slide: give differential slides about your product (pros and cons) and multi-paragraph for various uses.
- About Section: here you can add a thank you slide with your bio.