Electrostatics branch of physics controls the major electric charges movements and forces between charged particles undergoing motion or are present in a nucleus. Basic electrostatics laws that we read in this subtopic include Coulomb’s law, Gauss’s law, and their combined applications with increasing infrastructure based on them.
The electric field is a term coined for the range in which a charged particle can influence its attraction pull. Concepts including electric, flux, dipole, and electric field lines are also taken through.
Use these free google slides themes for easy editing your Physics class report and a research thesis. The template can be easily customized in PowerPoint Template or as slides.
Main Features of this PowerPoint Template and Google Slides Themes:
- Title Slide: you can put a catchy and attractive title here with an attractive background picture of the topic
- About Your Topic: this will help you explain the theme, suggestion, or argument regarding a topic, make sure to add short points to it.
- Explain Your Topic: explain and interact with your viewers about a part of the discussion with the images as an additive element.
- Picture Slides: describe the topic by adding only images, visuals, or process info-graphs.
- Differences Slide: give differential slides about your product (pros and cons) and multi-paragraph for various uses.
- About Section: here you can add a thank you slide with your bio.