Magnetism is the whole new branch of physics and with its discovery using oersted experiments we have gained so much knowledge about it in recent years. The major applications of the magnetic field include the motion of an object inside a current-carrying loop where major laws are applied to it. In determining the force of magnetic strength ampere’s circuital law, Gauss’s law has a big hand. Other applications include moving coil galvanometer, solenoid, and toroid.
Use these free google slides themes for easy editing your Physics class report and a research thesis. The template can be easily customized in PowerPoint Template or as slides.
Main Features of this PowerPoint Template and Google Slides Themes:
- Title Slide: you can put a catchy and attractive title here with an attractive background picture of the topic
- About Your Topic: this will help you explain the theme, suggestion, or argument regarding a topic, make sure to add short points to it.
- Explain Your Topic: explain and interact with your viewers about a part of the discussion with the images as an additive element.
- Picture Slides: describe the topic by adding only images, visuals, or process info-graphs.
- Differences Slide: give differential slides about your product (pros and cons) and multi-paragraph for various uses.
- About Section: here you can add a thank you slide with your bio.