Mechanical means an object to have elasticity and tensile strength which enables the body to overcome any stress or strain from other bodies. The major portions of this branch include the formulas of shear, tangential and longitudinal stress with various mechanical constants for elasticity.
In terms of fluid properties it include pressure and tension related matters to determine the vlumetric strain of fluids.
Freely edit these modern templates fit for making educational and physics class projects and portfolios. These can be of great use for physics teachers and students.
Main Features of this PowerPoint Template and Google Slides Themes:
- Title Slide: you can put a catchy and attractive title here with an attractive background picture of the topic
- About Your Topic: this will help you explain the theme, suggestion, or argument regarding a topic, make sure to add short points to it.
- Explain Your Topic: explain and interact with your viewers about a part of the discussion with the images as an additive element.
- Picture Slides: describe the topic by adding only images, visuals, or process info-graphs.
- Differences Slide: give differential slides about your product (pros and cons) and multi-paragraph for various uses.
- About Section: here you can add a thank you slide with your bio.