Organic amines chapter gives us a detailed view of the structure, nomenclature, preparations, and chemical reactions of amine functional group. Amine group is composed of nitrogen bonded with three hydrogen atoms with a single covalent bond. The major reactions involved in amines chapter include Schmidt, Gabriel’s phthalimide reaction, Hoffman bromamide, benzoylation, etc.
The other tests which show positive for amine group include carbylamine, benzene sulphonyl chloride, etc.
Use these free google slides themes for easy editing your chemistry class report and a research thesis. The template can be easily customized in PowerPoint Template or as slides.
Main Features of this PowerPoint Template and Google Slides Themes:
- Title Slide: you can put a catchy and attractive title here with an attractive background picture of the topic
- About Your Topic: this will help you explain the theme, suggestion, or argument regarding a topic, make sure to add short points to it.
- Explain Your Topic: explain and interact with your viewers about a part of the discussion with the images as an additive element.
- Picture Slides: describe the topic by adding only images, visuals, or process info-graphs.
- Differences Slides: give differential slides about your product (pros and cons)
- Table Comparison: Slides For Comparison by Table Styles (Differences slides)
- About Section: here you can add a thank you slide with your bio.
- Review Concept Slide: address the main points of your presentation.