Oscillations, as the name suggests oscillatory which means a body undergoing periodic motion with uniform velocity and energy. In this chapter, you will learn about forced and damped simple harmonic motions governing the movements of the pendulum, spring, etc.
Freely edit these modern templates fit for making educational and physics class projects and portfolios. These can be of great use for physics teachers and students.
Main Features of this PowerPoint Template and Google Slides Themes:
- Title Slide: you can put a catchy and attractive title here with an attractive background picture of the topic
- About Your Topic: this will help you explain the theme, suggestion, or argument regarding a topic, make sure to add short points to it.
- Explain Your Topic: explain and interact with your viewers about a part of the discussion with the images as an additive element.
- Picture Slides: describe the topic by adding only images, visuals, or process info-graphs.
- Differences Slide: give differential slides about your product (pros and cons) and multi-paragraph for various uses.
- About Section: here you can add a thank you slide with your bio.