The photoelectric effect is the study of emission of photoelectrons when a higher energy ray strikes the surface of material leading to the emission of electrons. The major concepts that we learn are an experiment by Davisson and Germer, dual nature of light that is particle and wave nature as well as einstein’s photoelectric equations.
Use these free google slides themes for easy editing your Physics class report and a research thesis. The template can be easily customized in PowerPoint Template or as slides.
Main Features of this PowerPoint Template and Google Slides Themes:
- Title Slide: you can put a catchy and attractive title here with an attractive background picture of the topic
- About Your Topic: this will help you explain the theme, suggestion, or argument regarding a topic, make sure to add short points to it.
- Explain Your Topic: explain and interact with your viewers about a part of the discussion with the images as an additive element.
- Picture Slides: describe the topic by adding only images, visuals, or process info-graphs.
- Differences Slide: give differential slides about your product (pros and cons) and multi-paragraph for various uses.
- About Section: here you can add a thank you slide with your bio.