Solutions are defined as substances having a constant concentration of solute or solvent in it, thus making a homogeneous or heterogeneous solution. The factors on which the solution depends are the solubility of the substances inside the solid, liquid, or gas. This chapter gives the point details of how the laws such as Raoult’s law or henry’s law determine the significance of the vapor pressure.
Solutions are divided among ideal or non-ideal which are affected by colligative properties like the relative lowering of vapor pressure, elevation in boiling point, or osmosis and other mass defects.
Use these free google slides themes for easy editing your chemistry class report and a research thesis. The template can be easily customized in PowerPoint Template or as slides.
Main Features of this PowerPoint Template and Google Slides Themes:
- Title Slide: you can put a catchy and attractive title here with an attractive background picture of the topic
- About Your Topic: this will help you explain the theme, suggestion, or argument regarding a topic, make sure to add short points to it.
- Explain Your Topic: explain and interact with your viewers about a part of the discussion with the images as an additive element.
- Picture Slides: describe the topic by adding only images, visuals, or process info-graphs.
- Differences Slides: give differential slides about your product (pros and cons)
- Table Comparison: Slides For Comparison by Table Styles (Differences slides)
- About Section: here you can add a thank you slide with your bio.
- Review Concept Slide: address the main points of your presentation.