The surface chemistry is the whole bunch study of physical phenomena occurring inside the chemical world. The major branches of surface include adsorption, catalysis, colloids, and emulsions. At first, we will look at the mechanism, types, and applications of the adsorption theory of surface chemistry. Then comes the catalysis part where we look at homo and heterogeneous, shape-selective, and enzyme catalysis.
Colloids are the biggest part of the chemical world with having various properties and applications. Here, we will go through the classification of colloids based on dispersed phase and medium as well as preparation and purification of colloids.
Use these free google slides themes for easy editing your chemistry class report and a research thesis. The template can be easily customized in PowerPoint Template or as slides.
Main Features of this PowerPoint Template and Google Slides Themes:
- Title Slide: you can put a catchy and attractive title here with an attractive background picture of the topic
- About Your Topic: this will help you explain the theme, suggestion, or argument regarding a topic, make sure to add short points to it.
- Explain Your Topic: explain and interact with your viewers about a part of the discussion with the images as an additive element.
- Picture Slides: describe the topic by adding only images, visuals, or process info-graphs.
- Differences Slides: give differential slides about your product (pros and cons)
- Table Comparison: Slides For Comparison by Table Styles (Differences slides)
- About Section: here you can add a thank you slide with your bio.
- Review Concept Slide: address the main points of your presentation.